Re: who uses lilypond

From: Rob V
Subject: Re: who uses lilypond
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 20:21:23 -0500

I've been using lilypond to create song books for church.  We have many Slovak
hymns that we sing.  Up until now, the congregation only had words without the
notes. It's been difficult for new people and young people who don't speak
Slovak to learn the songs, keeping our heritage alive.  Now that they have both
the words and melody, more people join in singing.  Thanks, guys.

I also use lilypond to transpose organ accompaniments or to make my own
arrangements.  I don't know what I would have done without Lilypond.

Robert Vlasaty
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm