Re: \espressivo

From: Arno Waschk
Subject: Re: \espressivo
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 16:59:58 +0100

Hi Will,

being the culprit for committing the \espressivo sign added i am pretty sure that this does not affect midi output. It makes a <> sign centered above/below the note as is done with \accent \fermata, or what ever. It might be interesting to tweak that sign more for individual sizes or positions. It should be possible to avoid complicated \cresc's and \decresc's, at least that's what i am using it for.

By the way, 2.5 does not seem that unstable... ;)

Arno