Re: Another Lilypond Story

From: Bertalan Fodor
Subject: Re: Another Lilypond Story
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:05:11 +0100

Great music with great musicians. I especially liked hearing the cimbalom in such musical context. The music is beatiful. It is pleasure for me to be together on this list with musicians of this talent. To include the score is a great idea also, it is very good to hear what a difference there is between the performance and the score.

Thank you,

Bert