Product Installation

From: Jerry Starks
Subject: Product Installation
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 13:28:51 -0500

Greetings.

Is there any way to get an installable CD of Lily Pond (for Windows)? I only have dial-up access to the web on my home computer, and I can't install Lily Pond from the web because my connection times out approximately 2/3 of the way through.

If not CD, is there an installation file/package I can download at my office and burn to a CD to install on my home computer? Again, I need Lily Pond for Windows.

Thanks for your response.

Jerry Starks