Re: .scm problems when running LilyPond

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: .scm problems when running LilyPond
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 16:26:16 -0800

On 9-Jan-05, at 2:37 PM, Sophie Marshall wrote:
I'm hoping someone will be able to shed some light on why my lilypond
installation isn't working. I've compiled and installed lilypond version 2.4.2 on Slackware 10.0, and running "lilypond --help" gives the expected
output.  However, when I try lilypond on the simple test file in the
getting-started guide, I get the following error (--verbose option was
used in case it gives any more insight):

You're using something like
{
  c'4 d' e' f'
}

right?

Have you run the buildscripts/out/lilypond-login or lilypond-profile
script?

Cheers,
- Graham