Re: How to go back in time

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: How to go back in time
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 18:32:49 +0100

It could happen that you have generated font files left over
in some directory. To find out where, try to run the following
commands and see what directory the file paths point at:
kpsewhich feta20.pk
kpsewhich feta20.pfa
if any of these paths point to a directory in /tmp/ or /var/ or
something like that, you can safely remove all the files in that
directory. Afterwards, you can run the command 'texhash' to update
the TeX file name database.

Regards

   /Mats

Laura Conrad wrote:
I'm trying to regenerate some old stuff with lilypond 1.9.5.  I have a
.deb package, that warns me that I'm regressing, but seems to replace
the 2.0 version of lilypond that I've been using fine.  When I
run lilypond everything looks as I expect.

But when I run lilypond-book, I get terrible font problems.
(noteheads as punctuation, clefs as  bars, etc.)

Is lilypond-book maybe getting its fonts from somewhere wierd where I
have 2.0 fonts that haven't been removed?  Does anyone have any other
ideas for what to try?

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        Signals, Sensors and Systems