LilyPond on FreeBSD

From: Gordon Gilbert
Subject: LilyPond on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 06:36:28 -0500 (EST)

Hi!

I've been using 2.2.2 quite successfully on FreeBSD 5.3. But I keep reading about how many new features have been incorporated in 2.4.2. The latest version for ports is stil 2.2.2. Any ideas on when the newer version might be built and put in ports? (I'm not a geek, so installing things from the web-site has never been possible for me -- I need the idiot-proof way of doing things.)

Blessings,

Gordon Gilbert

        |                 Angels' Roost Farm                  |
        |       Rev. Dn. Gordon Gilbert & Susan Gilbert       |
        |                   705-549-5056                      |
        |                address@hidden                  |
        |                address@hidden                 |