\set Score.connectArpeggios changes brackets into arpeggios !

From: Albert Einstein
Subject: \set Score.connectArpeggios changes brackets into arpeggios !
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:27:10 -0500

I used \set Score.connectArpeggios to connect arpeggios in polyphony
staff.
I have problem with connecting arpeggiosBrackets -- instruction \set
Score.connectArpeggios CHANGES brackets into arpeggios.

I tried \set Score.connectArpeggiosBrackets and other but what is the
hint?

I attached gif that show to separate  bracket in polyphony mode and
connected arpeggios after  \set Score.connectArpeggios.

Albert