[no subject]

From: Ralph Little
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 13:57:07 -0000

Hi,
I guess that's true.
However, if Aron's \pedal definition contains things other than pedal
markings, then I would think it would be more fiddly to have to go
through and tag all of the pedal markings in \pedal.
In this case, unless I've missed something, attacking the engraver setup
might involve less work.

Cheers,
Ralph

Han-Wen writes..
> address@hidden writes:
> > I've been using LilyPond almost since its first version, but I had
no
> > idea that pedal marks made any difference to the MIDI output.
> > You learn something new every day. ;-)
>
> Well... me too :-)
>
> I'd use \tag for this purpose. Much easier than mucking about with
> performers and engravers.

--------------------------------------
address@hidden
www.tribaldata.co.uk
...or see what I do in my spare time:
www.skelmanthorpeband.org
--------------------------------------

"Man who shoot off mouth... expect to lose face."

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of
our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.