Re: String numbers in circles

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: String numbers in circles
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 18:16:55 -0800

On 7-Feb-05, at 4:15 PM, Walter Hofmeister wrote:
On 2/7/05 5:14 PM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:
You have lily 2.4.2 installed, right?  From the fink package?

    It did not work. I got the circle above the note but it was empty.
Since there is a newer package available than the one I have I will update it and see if that solves the problem. If you have any other thoughts on
this I would appreciate hearing about it. Thanks.

Ah, I see.

Yes, I'm using fink lilypond 2.4.2-2.  If that same example fails
on your system (once you've upgraded to 2.4.2-2), then we have
a serious problem.  If you're using 2.4.2-1 or below, then upgrade
and try again.  :)

- Graham