Re: tutorial install mac os x

From: Chuck Boody
Subject: Re: tutorial install mac os x
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:46:14 -0600

On Feb 20, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Libero Mureddu wrote:

Hi!
I've just finished a shorter version about how to install lily on mac os x I have also some screenshots, but they are too big to send them on the mailing list.
Let me know if is good.
I'm finishing the longer version, for newbies.

Your directions described my problem of what I was missing on OS X. With proper installation of that lilypond installed just fine (if you want the details of my problem check the archives for about 3 weeks ago). I was able to get it going and run a test file without difficulty. Now I can move forward. Thanks!

Chuck Boody