Re: Page layout

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Page layout
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:06:19 +0100

lilypond-book will typeset the scores using the linewidth used
in the rest of the LaTeX document, so just use ordinary LaTeX
commands to specify the page layout you wish. I would recommend
the geometry package. Run the command
texdoc geometry
to view the documentation (I'm not sure if the documentation is
available this way if you run the cygwin distribution, though).

  /Mats

Georg Dummer wrote:
Hi all,

I have some problems adjusting the page layout. Using

\paper {
        leftmargin = 10\mm
        linewidth = 165\mm
        indent = 0.0
}

works fine (the additional left margin) with Lilypond (2.4.2) but has no
effect in lilyppond-book.
How can I achieve an adjustment of my scores in latex?
Thanks for any hints
Georg

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing