"exploding" a choirStaff

From: Michiel Lange
Subject: "exploding" a choirStaff
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 06:09:10 +0100

I have this piece of music I'm working on, and for the greater part the music of the Sopranos and Altos are combined on a Staff with the usage of VoiceOne and VoiceTwo. The same goes up for the Tenors and Basses.

Almost at the end of the piece I wanted to "explode" the combined voices into separate staves, and thought I would solve it this way in the Score (see \score part below). However, Lilypond starts to cross fingers, wants to go back in time and another bunch of errors... Obviously, I am doing something utterly stupid... but what is it?

Thanks in advance!
- Michiel

--> score snippet <--
\score