Re: MacOS X native packaged (was Re: lilypond install mac os x)

From: Kieren Richard MacMillan
Subject: Re: MacOS X native packaged (was Re: lilypond install mac os x)
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 11:30:39 -0500

Hi, Walter:

Another editor that I have enjoyed for quite some time now is TeXShop.

I use TeXShop on OS X for my mathematics typesetting -- I agree that it's quite a good app.

What are the steps I need to perform (if any) to prepare it for Lilypond editing? Sounds like that would be much easier than the way I'm doing it now (SubEthaEdit + CLI commands)!

Thanks,
Kieren.