Re: Need help -- missing fonts with 2.4.5 and tetex 3.0

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Need help -- missing fonts with 2.4.5 and tetex 3.0
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:13:26 +0100

The file structure is somewhat different in the teTeX 3 distribution
compared to teTeX 2. The corresponding changes were introduced for the
LilyPond files in version 2.4.5, but maybe the ec fonts package that
you use hasn't been updated correspondingly?

   /Mats

Doug Asherman wrote:
Hi:

I think I may have seen something about this on the list already. I
can't seem to find the pertinent posts.

When running the combination of Lilypond 2.4.5 and teTeX 3.0 under
Linux, Lilypond can't seem to find the ec fonts. The .ps and .pdf files
are missing all those fonts.

I can get something almost right by doing the steps manually, running
dvips and then ps2pdf. But when I look at the PDF file, I get a lot of
"bad bounding box" errors.

Has anyone seen this before? What could I be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Doug

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing