Re: Bigger Output for Vision-Impaired Users

From: Matthew T. Atkinson
Subject: Re: Bigger Output for Vision-Impaired Users
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:31:34 +0000

'ello,

Thanks for your reply.  I will try to alter the page to landscape.
Unfortunately I was running 2.2 and it didn't seem to have this option.
I tried going to the download page and found this link:

http://www.pedrokroeger.net/lilypond/lilypond.html

I followed the instructions but there was no lilypond-snapshot package.
There was a lilypond-snapshot-doc at version 2.4.2 but no actual
program.  I suppose I'll have to wait until this re-appears to have a go
at altering the page size...

best regards,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <address@hidden>