Installation Problems

From: Thomas Kroedel
Subject: Installation Problems
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 11:05:05 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Sir,

May I please ask you for your help with the
installation of LilyPond.

I followed the instructions on

http://lilypond.org/web/download/windows.html

for installing LilyPond on my (Windows XP/SP2)
computer, but can't successfully convert the test.ly
file. In the DOS window there appears the line
"kpsexpand: command not found", and there is an alert
telling me that the file cygkpathsae-3.dll can't be
found.

There is no test.log file; all I get is a zero-sized
file called text.txt.

How can I overcome these problems? Many thanks in
advance for your help.

Yours faithfully

Thomas Kroedel