Re: Hov to get brackets to show editorial notes and over more staffs.

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Hov to get brackets to show editorial notes and over more staffs.
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:24:58 +0100

It seems that nobody has answered yet.
The short answer is that there is no direct support for it.
However, you can take a look at the example called molecule-hacking.ly <http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/input/regression/out-www/lily-113980645.ly>
in the Regression Tests document at www.lilypond.org which shows
one possible solution.

  /Mats

anders stenberg wrote:

Hello!
Once again I have some problems, actualy two ?related? problems.
Item1. How do in lily 2.4.2 I put a note (or an accidental) in [ ] (vertical) brackets to show it is editorial. (I have tried to search the manuall and the user- archives but as far as yet haven't found any solution).

Item2 . hov do i get the same [ ] brackets to span several notes over several staffs in ascore to show that this is something optionall. (chase: Four or more part "reccitation" formulas in Orthodox- church chant. )

Once more sincerely thankfull for any help.

Anders Stenberg