Re: Lyrics alignment problem

From: Riccardo Orfei
Subject: Re: Lyrics alignment problem
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:06:29 +0200

Riccardo Orfei wrote:

I am sure.

Alas, "the last famous words"!

I have been invited by Mats to send him my stuff, which I did, and the very next minute I found out what the problem was: I didn't remove the "\new Lyrics" after each \lyricsto clause, nullifying the effect of the grouping.

Of, course, everything works as aspected and as described by Mats. Thanks again.

An interesting issue is raised by this experience: I often fail to "see" the relations among the various components in the lily syntax.

May it be because I don't know the scheme language, may it be my personal dumbness (;-)

Anyway, starting from the primary concept of "context", there is really a lot to absorb.

With your valued help, I will keep trying.

Cheers,
Ric