Re: Problem

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: Problem
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 00:14:16 +0200

Read the documentation..

First you create a .ly file according to the documentation on www.lilypond.org,
then double click on it...

If it goes well, Acrobat Reader will start and show you a PDF...

The window you're describing is a Cygwin command prompt

greets

Maurits

On 19-apr-05, at 8:31, Alan Bennett wrote:

Hello,

I've just downloaded LilyPond for music notation onto my Windows XP.

When I click on the desktop icon, all I get is a window with my e-mail adress and a $ sign.

No result when I try to download a test.

Yet I think I installed everything correctly.

Yours,

Alan Bennett