Re: Staff "first" barline (before cleff)

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Staff "first" barline (before cleff)
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 14:10:26 +0200

Of course! Why not take a look at the Tips and Tricks document
again and see if you can find any relevant examples?
In addition, the "Regression Test" document is also an invaluable
source of information. However, when you upgrade to the latest
stable version 2.4.x or the coming stable 2.6 that should be released
soon, you will find that the documentation is one of the aspects that
has improved significantly.

   /Mats

Ron Piterman wrote:
ציטוט Mats Bengtsson:

Do you mean like in
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.4/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/System-start-delimiters.html#System-start-delimiters

Yes, is it possible in 2.0 ?

  /Mats

Ron Piterman wrote:

Hi,
I write an extract of Celli+Bass, wo I would like the staff to have a "barline" before the cleff, on the left-most side, with some decoration, like it comes in the score.

I am using Lily 2.0 and was searching the docu, and could not find anything, regarding this.

Will be greatfull for a tip...

Cheers,
Ron

        Mats Bengtsson