Re: new title on multiple \score blocks in same file

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: new title on multiple \score blocks in same file
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 10:30:36 +0200

In the development versions, it is now easy to redefine how the
titling is done for each score, see the bottom of the page at
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/Creating-titles.html#Creating-titles
For page breaks, see the section on page breaking.

   /Mats

Fairchild wrote:
Mats -

Looking for a neat way to insert complete \header information for selected
\score blocks in a sequence of \score blocks.

Found the below message in the archives.

Did the feature ever happen?

                          - Bruce

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

From: Mats Bengtsson Subject: Re: new title on multiple \score blocks in same file Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 17:40:43 +0100
I send a copy of this to bug-lilypond since it's a feature request.

As you have noted, you will only get a new indication of piece and opus
for each subsequent \score. I agree with you that it would be great to
have some option to automatically print a number of individual parts
from a single input file. However, then you would also like a new page
for each new \score. Also, the page numbers should be reset and maybe
the layout should be changed to typeset the instrument name in the
page heading.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing