Re: Slur attachment gone in 2.4?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Slur attachment gone in 2.4?
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 10:07:35 +0200

Ruud van Silfhout wrote:
Hi,

Still busy converting Mutopia files I ran into the a piece containing a Slur attachment = (head . head). It looks as though it is either not translated into an appropriate new attribute of Slur (by convert-ly) or it is gone in 2.4.3.

As far as I know it was removed in 2.4. However, in 2.5, a new mechanism
has been introduced to adjust slur positions, see the example called
slur-manual.ly in http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.5/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.html

I tried to look on the mailing lists, but I could not access the gnu website.

It seems to be down for the moment. However, in the few cases when this
server is down, you could also use the mail archive instead
http://www.mail-archive.com/lilypond-user%40gnu.org/
Among others, the following mail provides some answers to your
question,

   /Mats