Re: Non-PDF Special Ignored

From: Maurits Lamers
Subject: Re: Non-PDF Special Ignored
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:05:56 +0200

As I can recall, it will be probably easier to run just latex.

I believe the example commands are:

lilypond-book --out out filename.tex
cd out
latex filename
dvips -Ppdf -u+lilypond.map -u+ec-mftrace.map filename
ps2pdf filename.ps

greets

Maurits

On 6-mei-05, at 4:06, S L Raymond wrote:

I am trying to prepare a text with pdflatex which incorporates a lilypond file. I'm working in cygwin. Lilypond-book runs fine, but when I run pdflatex on the final .tex file, I get a lot of "non-PDF special ignored" messages during the process. The resulting PDF looks fine except for the fact that all bar lines, beams, and stems are missing. How do I fix?