Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex

From: Aaron Mehl
Subject: Re: missing lilypond-tex-metrics.tex
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 10:19:24 -0700 (PDT)

Yes in truth the way programmers document/read
documents is add odds with tech writing. Tech writing
will choose to repeat thingsor give extra example so
as to be as clear and understandable as possible and
programmers want things not to be repeated and as
concise as possible.

I unfortunetly have not upgraded lilypond for so long
that I missed tons of changes.

That said I will start to work on this page and see
what I come up with.

Aaron