Re: less than two visible stems

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: less than two visible stems
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 01:02:06 +0200

zeroguy wrote:
I have a question related to Sean's post, so I thought I'd post it here.

This behavior Sean talks about with beaming rests with other notes (I do
it often myself, and find those 'warning' messages annoying, and
sometimes makes it hard to read the other, 'real' warning and error
messages); I was wondering if it could be done automatically. I've tried

I don't know what's best. For a much larger portion of the music, it might be a valid warning. Ideas?

using the autoBeam feature, but it doesn't seem to do it across rests.
Is there any option to turn on to allow this to happen automatically?
(As opposed to typing in the '['s all the time.)

No.