Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: New Installation of 2.5.29 on FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 17:20:38 -0700

On 14-Jun-05, at 5:03 PM, Gordon Gilbert wrote:

Youse guys are good! I did that, and it corrected a whole bunch of bad code from my previous efforts. Now I have two questions: Is it possible to adjust the default paper-size to "letter" instead of "A4"? How? And, in

Read the manual!

one hymn, the staff systems are quite far apart, taking two pages, but I would like to squeeze the whole thing on one sheet -- how can I adjust staff spacing, or font size? In the new version, lyrics fonts seem to be larger -- I could use smaller if possible.

Read the manual.

This goes for convert-ly, too. It's explained quite clearly in the manual. We don't mind explaining how to do complicated or undocumented things, but please consult
the manual before asking us to explain things.

- Graham