Re: accord en français

From: VSD
Subject: Re: accord en français
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 17:30:55 +0200

I just was trying to be polite but you're probably right.

Jacques, you should try to post in english since it is the language of this list.

Short translation of previous messages:

Jacques asked how he can print the names of the chords in french and I suggested him (in my pathetical french) to use \chordsFrench, as stated in the manual.

:)