Re: Feature request - contemporary trill indications

From: Jamie Bullock
Subject: Re: Feature request - contemporary trill indications
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:06:23 +0100

Han-Wen,

You could have a proportional royalty from every piece I publish based
on the number of trills I write :-)

Joking aside, how much would you charge to implement such a feature?
Then it would just be a case of establishing whether we have enough
contributions to pay. We already have Josiah and I - any other people
interested?

Jamie

On Thu, 2005-06-30 at 11:46 -0700, D Josiah Boothby wrote:
> Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
>
> > Jamie Bullock wrote:
> >
> >> Hi!
> >>
> >> Is there any chance that someone could write a lilypond engraver for
> >> contemporary trill notation? By this I mean the use of the usual trill
> >> sign, with a small, stemless notehead in brackets after the main note,
> >> indicating the 'auxilliary note' to be trilled with.

<snip>