Re: opening lilypond

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: opening lilypond
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 14:02:50 -0700

On 7-Jul-05, at 8:27 PM, Wayne Williams wrote:

I can't even open it, the PDF file comes up but then what do I do. I've downloaded the test. How do I write my music. Is there Tab and Note format on the same page.

I assume that you're running windows; Lilypond is quite different from
the programs you're used to.  You write music as text; please read the
tutorial for an explanation of how to do this.

- Graham