RE: Help to unclutter the "a"

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: Help to unclutter the "a"
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 17:09:51 -0500

Donald -

More precisely, which files at http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/ constitute your
how-to examples?

                       - Bruce

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
dax2
Sent: Monday, July 18, 2005 4:17 PM
To: address@hidden

On Mon, 18 Jul 2005 21:12:51 +0200
Georges wrote:

> Thanks, here is my example, the note 9 of the first voice is
> overwritten by beam.

I have a small base of how-to examples which are essential for
small-private-scale writing of any (classical) music. Well, it is definitely
not finished, but I happened to be able to answer your question.

Have a look.

I am sorry that I stay on a conservative version 2.4.5, but lately the speed
of updates has by far outmaneuvered my setup. I hope the stem - length will
change in your Lilypond-version too.

/Donald
--
http://d-axel.dk/pub/music/