Re: Instrument Name Spacing

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: Instrument Name Spacing
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 19:07:54 -0700

Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

hi,

2.7.2 will have a \paper variable horizontaloffset, which shifts the music to the right, making place for the instrument names. As it happens, I had need for this myself just tonight.

Would it be easy enough to extend that to alternating offset settings for odd/even pages? I often need to put the music I print in (three-hole) binders.

Paul Scott