Re: More than one measure repeat in a row

From: Paul Scott
Subject: Re: More than one measure repeat in a row
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 21:40:58 -0700

Benjamin Esham wrote:

I'm trying to typeset music that has three one-measure repeats in a row-- i.e., the measure before them is to be played a total of four times. Is there a way to get this using LilyPond? I couldn't find anything in the manual or the mailing list archives.

I'm using LilyPond 2.4.5, though I'm planning to upgrade to 2.6.1 soon.

\repeat "percent"  4 { <music> }

Look up repeats in the doc's. I didn't see a complete description in my quick look right now but the above works.

Paul Scott