Re: Beams, slurs and Chords

From: Hans de Rijck
Subject: Re: Beams, slurs and Chords
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:40:51 +0200

Paul,

Yes! that's exactly what I was looking for. I thought the left and the right
side of an alternative must be the same length, but apparently that is not
necessairy.

The input I was referring to is the NoteWorthy .nwc file. I'm working on a
converter from .nwc to .ly and this was a situation that did not work
correctly.

Thanks a lot,

Hans de Rijck