Re: LilyPond uses sans-serif font after 2.6 upgrade

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Re: LilyPond uses sans-serif font after 2.6 upgrade
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:12:16 -0400

On Jul 26, 2005, at 1:23 AM, Matthias Neeracher wrote:

Benjamin Esham wrote:

LilyPond started to use an ugly sans-serif font (Verdana, specifically) for all text in my score-- titles, bar numbers, text markups, etc. This happens even in files with no special font-related commands whatsoever.

What is FONTCONFIG_FILE set to ? "echo $FONTCONFIG_FILE" should give you the value.

Hmm... apparently I lied :-)

Usually, I invoke LilyPond from inside Vim; this is a bit of a hack, though, and sometimes not all of the environment variables are set correctly. That seems to be what happened here. Everything was fine when I called LilyPond from the terminal, so I realized that FONTCONFIG_FILE wasn't being set by Vim. I fixed that and now everything runs fine. Thanks for all of the help!

--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  http://bdesham.net  |  AIM: bdesham128