RE: how to engrave arrow over notehead?

From: Fairchild
Subject: RE: how to engrave arrow over notehead?
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 13:44:19 -0500

Tucano -

Here is a way using \markup.  Is the arrow OK?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

\version "2.4.6"
\paper { raggedright = ##t }
pOn = \override TextScript #'font-name = #"msam10"
pOff = \revert TextScript #'font-name
up = \markup { \hspace #-0.35 \char #24 \hspace #-2 \char #22 }
dp = \markup { \hspace #-0.35 \char #25 \hspace #-2 \char #23 }
{\relative c'' { \pOn c_\up d^\up e_\dp f^\dp \pOff
c1_\markup { " A B C D " } } }

                                       - Bruce