Re: french characters in headers

From: Imruska
Subject: Re: french characters in headers
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 21:53:42 +0200

As I've directly jumped from 2.2 to 2.6, I have some little pb to solve.

I'm using accented characters (like é, û, and è) in my header, and Lily doesn't
translate them. I
must be a LateX pb, but I can't make it right...

Well, as 2.6 is _not_ using LateX any more, it cannot. Now Lilypond 2.6 can handle accented characters, but in order for that to work you must save your files using UTF-8 encoding, rather than Latin1. Give it a try, I think this will solve your problems.

Imruska