Re: 2.6.2 Aborting after Element count 1640

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: 2.6.2 Aborting after Element count 1640
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 00:46:26 +0200

dax2 wrote:
  Please don't use too much time on this if this stack trace does not
say something very clear. It dawns on me that maybe I should try a more
straight version. I do not use a patched glibc coming with Gentoo, I
use a straight one from the Glibc-dev-team and I have excluded localization
so that shell and glibc is clean ascii.

  Some programs do not like that solution (others do).

  But of course the stack trace shows that we were coming from
something scm_dapply() in libguile, so libguile could be the
culprit, too, coudn't it?

  Thank you for fast reaction!! Now don't spoil your night's sleep,
I can wait until much later:-)

Yes, but I can't :-)

can you send me the offending .ly input file? No need to trim