Re: Markup over last barline

From: Hans Aberg
Subject: Re: Markup over last barline
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:37:10 +0200

On 16 Aug 2005, at 09:52, Mats Bengtsson wrote:

If I put
  \layout{raggedright=##t}
into my score, I get funny line-breaks. The "below" gets printed not below, but as in the following image:

I noticed the same when I tried out the function, but then I happened to
upgrade to 2.7.5 where the bug was already solved. Since I upgrade
against CVS every now and then and don't keep to the official releases, I figured it might have been some temporary bug between 2.7.4 and 2.7.5,
so I didn't mention it in my previous email.

I haven't started using the CVS yet. So I will have to wait and see. :-)

  Hans Aberg