Re: Percent repeat sign

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Percent repeat sign
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:14:04 +0200

Claus Wilke wrote:
Hello,

is it possible to directly engrave percent repeat signs? As far as I understand, the percent repeat mechanism always first engraves something (notes, rests, etc.), and then engraves bars with repeat signs. I.e., if I do
\repeat "percent" 4 { r1 }
I get one bar with a rest, and then three bars with the percent sign. However, I would like to have four bars with the percent sign, and no bar with the rest. Is there any way to do it?

No. But I can add this as a sponsored feature. Contact me privately if you're interested.

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com