unnamed port error

From: lfanele
Subject: unnamed port error
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 14:17:52 +0200

hi,
i guess this is just some stupid mistake on my behalf: i can't get this code to work, because I always get an "Parsing...<unnamed port>: In expression ’font-shape: <unnamed port>: Unbound variable: ’font-shape" error. i'm not really a programmer, so I don't know what to do about that.
thanks for your help,
stephen

\version "2.6.3"

\layout    {