Re: text below staff ouch!

From: stk
Subject: Re: text below staff ouch!
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 02:29:39 -0400 (EDT)

> but now why can't I use word wrap and justify?

I don't usually read this list on the Web, I just read the mail that
the list sends me -- and at this point I have lost track of your
original post to the list.

My mail client is plain-text only (Latin-1).  Can you post a message
containing a \markup command *without* word-wrap & justify which gets the
character-order right, and then, secondly, the \markup command *with*
word-wrap & justify, so that I can look at it?

You don't have to use the actual characters in the two \markup examples.
You could just use ascii characters ABC...; it would still show me
the structure of the command you're using.

Thanks for your patience...

-- Tom