Re: stretchable systems

From: Kris Shaffer
Subject: Re: stretchable systems
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 08:26:47 -0400

Yes, this is possible. See section 10.1.6 and 10.1.7 of the manual for instructions on using minimumVerticalExtent and VerticalAlignment #'forced-distance.

You can also try making each staff a little smaller to fit the third system, if you prefer.

--
Kris Shaffer
graduate student in music theory, Yale University