Re: graphics gripe

From: Erik Sandberg
Subject: Re: graphics gripe
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 17:49:06 +0200

On Monday 19 September 2005 16.21, Aaron Mehl wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to add lilypond output into scribus, my
> first choice would have been scribus, but scribus
> doesn't like lilypond svgs?

I don't fully understand what you want, but if it's just that you need to
import lilypond's output into scribus, then you can always import pdf or ps.

And for png resolution: AFAIK, pngs are created from ps output, using gs. If
you use lilypond --verbose, you'll see the actual gs command. You can change
resolution by playing around with the parameters.

--
Erik