Re: Stanzas in Lyrics --- alignment

From: Anna Choma
Subject: Re: Stanzas in Lyrics --- alignment
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 11:02:16 +0200

Thank you very much. It works, but only for one voice. I have 4
voices, and each of them has two stanzas. My score looks (fragment
with 2 voices):

\score {
 \context ChoirStaff <<
  \context Voice = discantusNotes <<
   \set Staff.instrument = "Cantus"
   \global \discantusNotes
   \lyricsto "discantusNotes" \new Lyrics \discantusLyrics
   \lyricsto "discantusNotes" \new Lyrics \secondLyrics
   \set Lyrics.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-5 . 2) >>
  \context Voice = altusNotes <<
   \set Staff.instrument = "Altus"
   \global \altusNotes
   \lyricsto "discantusNotes" \new Lyrics \discantusLyrics
   \lyricsto "discantusNotes" \new Lyrics \secondLyrics
   \set Lyrics.minimumVerticalExtent = #'(-5 . 2) >>

Setting the first works, setting the second doesn't work. Why? I've
tried other places, but it works only, when I put the setting after
the \lyricsto line. I've tried also put the line in the \context
Lyrics in the \layout block. It has no effect either. What am I doing
wrong?

Anna Choma