Re: Help with chord alignment

From: Josh Lawrence
Subject: Re: Help with chord alignment
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 16:10:49 -0500

Sven,

Thank you for your help.

To answer your question, when I say "jazz font" I am making a reference to other notation program's inclusion of a particular font that resembles hand-written scores.  I would like for my scores to have this hand-written look, if possible.  But your question raises another one for me - I do not know what feta fonts are in Lilypond, nor how to use them.  Can you point me to a resource where I can learn about them?  Maybe what I'm looking for is there.

Thank you,

Josh