Re: Ossia staves getting them to work....

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Ossia staves getting them to work....
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:51:07 -0700

On 21-Oct-05, at 5:57 AM, Trent Johnston wrote:

I'm trying to use the \stopStaff and \startStaff commands used in the 'Tips and Tricks' section but unfortunately this doesn't seem to work as I get a whole new staff above the violin either with staff lines or no staff lines but with a clef.

You just need to do \new Staff { blah blah }

Search LSR for ossia; it has an example.

Cheers,
- Graham