Re: creating .deb files

From: D Josiah Boothby
Subject: Re: creating .deb files
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:35:44 -0700 (PDT)

I forgot to mention that there are also a number of files in the debian directory that may be important, but I don't know where to begin making changes:

GNUmakefile
lilypond-doc.dirs
lilypond-doc.postinst
lilypond-doc.README.Debian
lilypond-doc.doc-base
lilypond-doc.prerm

There are also a number of files that seem to not have been updated since 2.2.x, such as the control files and the changelog.

Josiah