Re: Lines between note heads?

From: Edwin Vane
Subject: Re: Lines between note heads?
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 22:34:27 -0400

The glissandi were exactly what I was after. I wish I had thought about
looking that up... Is it possible to contort glissandi to span two
arbitrary notes instead of two adjacent ones?

----- Forwarded message from Edward Neeman <address@hidden> -----

I am not sure precisely what you are after.

If you want a line that connects the noteheads, I
would suggest reading about glissandos or Staff Switch
lines in the manual.

If you want a stem without a notehead, just hide the
notehead:
\once \override NoteHead #'transparent = ##t

If you want a horizontal line, you can use a text
spanner.

If you want a wavy line, I would look up Clusters in
the manual.

Cheers,
Edward Neeman