Re: piano with melody and lyrics and a chorus with two verses and volta

From: Simon Bailey
Subject: Re: piano with melody and lyrics and a chorus with two verses and volta
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 11:46:52 +0100

hi,

On 12/4/05, David Talmage <address@hidden> wrote:
> Would someone please send me an example of how to do this?  In spite of
> reading
> the manual and searching through the archives, I can't figure it out.

the manual is quite clear on this issue -- try section 6.7.2 Repeat Syntax.

basically you're looking for this (the alternative command):

\repeat volta 2 {
  Chorusmusic
}
\alternative {
   { ending1 }
   { ending2 }
}

hth,
sb
--
Do not meddle in the affairs of trombonists, for they are subtle and
quick to anger.